? ??????????????Queen of Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??50 Grabs Today. 8205 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Exploded Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??41 Grabs Today. 7109 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instr BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 21, 2010

New things

I feel like my little man is doing new things every day....I guess that probably means he really is! So far this week he has learned to wave 'bye-bye', knows when he has done something good and will clap for himself, make a tractor sound, and say 'Katie' (our dog's name)!! All in 1 week! Oh and I'm not just saying he can say Katie b/c it kinda sounds like it....no, he really says it....and he pronounces it exactly like he should. Man, he loves that dog...her cage....her food...her water....and her leash. I just wish she liked him that much in return....someday! LOL!

0 comments: