? ??????????????Queen of Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??50 Grabs Today. 8205 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Exploded Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??41 Grabs Today. 7109 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instr BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Macy

It seems like most of my latest blog posts are videos about my kidos so I thought I would take a second to record some funny moments in Macy's life in the last few months.

* Most funny saying EVER: "I'm wearing pink because I'm a princes pink kind of girl!" Where did that come from?

* Coming into bed the other night saying " It was kinda raining a little bit....so I just came into bed with you". We tell her to only get into our bed if she is scared and the rain scares her...so she thought she could pull one on us at 3am. And she DID! It wasn't raining outside!

* She calls her little brother and anyone else she is mothering (aka smothering) sweetie

* Loves to watch princess movies and play dress up (Fancy Nancy parties)

* Always has a baby of hers sleeping and won't let me talk very loud b/c it might 'wake the baby'!

* Cooks me lunch in her play kitchen consisting of hot dogs and potato chips- daily

*LOVES her little brother, playing outside, watering flowers, and Popsicles

*Refuses to acknowledge that her Nana and Papa's dogs have died and keeps telling me that when they are done being dead they are coming back to their house. :(

* Can't get over that her Uncle Jason is in college and isn't living with her Papa and Nana anymore...again :(

*Wants a cat SO BAD that she already has its name picked out and colors that she wants it in. And says that when Katie isn't around anymore (our dog) she can have a cat...not sure about that one! Ha!

* Absolutely LOVES her daddy right now. She will do anything for her dad. So precious!!!

I keep thinking, "Oh, I won't forget this stuff" but of course I do....so I'm hoping to make this more of a tradition. To record my kidos cute sayings or funny things they do. Because let's be honest -I will forget some of the 'little' things that take up the 'big' part of my life, and honestly that makes me a little sad. I love the age of my kidos right now and even though it is TONS of work I just wish I could freeze frame this moment in life and be in in forever!

0 comments: