? ??????????????Queen of Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??50 Grabs Today. 8205 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Exploded Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??41 Grabs Today. 7109 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instr BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

16 Week Belly Pics



Well- here they are! I think my belly is slowing down a bit but I still look huge compared to this time of my pregnancy with Macy! I am feeling good so that is all that matters!






2 comments:

Jess said...

So cute!! You look great!!
Is it awkard that I want to give you a little belly rub?? LOL

Melissa said...

You look good! Besides, everyone says you show a lot more the second time around, so no worries! Only four weeks (or maybe less) until you find out little boy or girl!!!