? ??????????????Queen of Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??50 Grabs Today. 8205 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Exploded Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??41 Grabs Today. 7109 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instr BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 26, 2009

The sweetest words I have ever heard!

Macy has been on this kick of waking up early - like 5 and 6 am early. I have no clue why except maybe she has kicked her covers off and had gotten cold? She sometimes goes right down but others she is up for good. Well this morning she woke up at 5:15 and since Mark is gone I just slept walked to her room picked her, her baby, her blankie and her cup of water (yes, I did manage to carry all of that) PLUS a 23 lb Macy to my room, laid her in bed and shut my eyes hoping she would do the same. About a minute later I hear her singing " Jesus, loves me this I know....for the Bible tell me so....little ones to him belong....they are week but he is STRONG!" She even went into the Yes, Jesus loves me chorus...it was just precious and yes I did start to cry. I know most parents sing that song to their kid but I sing that song to Macy every night before she goes to sleep. I guess she was just trying to put herself to sleep- but I had no clue she knew the words or had been paying attention to me all this time!

I started singing that song to Macy a few months ago after our pastor told a story of a grown man singing that song to comfort himself as he was going to bed on a sad, lonely, Christmas night. This guy was actually a pastor, his wife had just left him and he was spending Christmas alone and scared of where his life was going to lead him. The story still brings tears to my eyes too b/c really when you feel like you have no one else - you really do have a friend in Jesus. I hope that song is something she sings for the rest of her life- it is such a simple yet sweet song!

If I am ever lucky enough to get a clip of that I will post it. For now, I have that precious memory forever in my head and I can replay it over and over again. Sometimes not having a camera around is nice!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That is a very sweet story, what a precious moment!

Jess said...

I was crying when I read this!
So sweet! Thank you for sharing!!