? ??????????????Queen of Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??50 Grabs Today. 8205 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Exploded Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??41 Grabs Today. 7109 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instr BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 25, 2009

The latest on our little family


Tomorrow is game 4 of our 12 week football season. So far we have yet to bring home a win but we are having a great end of summer/ beginning of fall around the Naylor house.

My babies are just growing!!! Matthew is 13 weeks now and over 15lbs! He is wearing 6-9 month clothing and is just huge! I just love that little man and his chubby thighs!! Macy wasn't this size until she was almost 6 months old. I have a feeling he is going to pass her up before his first birthday (she is only 27lbs at 2 1/2)!!!
The days just seem to fly by! I really don't know what happens to them. We seem to have such a busy schedule with MOPS, Mommy and Me, and play groups that I can't believe it is almost October already! Wow! We really do have a great group of moms and their children to spend some of our days with- I feel really blessed to belong to such great groups!
Here are a few pictures from the last few weeks. Will have more pics soon because we have some special outings planned with our little friends!

Macy in an airplane at the Muncie airport with Mommy and Me.

Baby Matthew-he is just so fragile looking don't you think?

Macy drawing on her new easel- if you would like a painting just let me know. She loves to paint half dressed as you can see!

Macy was in a friend's wedding last weekend- she was a beautiful flower girl!

My two guys!

This is by far one of my most favorite pictures taken so far of these two!

Cracks me up each time I see it!




0 comments: