? ??????????????Queen of Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??50 Grabs Today. 8205 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Exploded Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??41 Grabs Today. 7109 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instr BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Top 3 reasons why I am ready to move...

Macy and I got in late last night from visiting Mark in Muncie. To be honest I really was missing my husband but really didn't want to go through the hassles of moving and facing the bitter cold winter (it really isn't that bad but compared to Dallas weather I have to complain a bit). But after being in my new home and seeing my hubby and new town we are going to raise our family in....I feel so home sick now and the thought of packing doesn't overwhelm me as much. I just want to get this house sold sooner than later and get moved up there. I believe Macy and I will be moving in a month from now so at least I have an end in sight. Now I just pray that the house sells soon and we get all of our stuff moved with out much hassle. We are listing with a realtor tomorrow- we tried the sell by owner route and gave it the 4 weeks that we originally set...but now just can't waste any more time and energy.

As you can imagine we took lots of pictures this weekend. Here are my favorite 3...and they have become my motivation to get me through the stressful days of packing and moving!














1 comments:

Jess said...

Great pictures! It looks like you had a Wonderful time!!
Before you know it, it will be a year from now and you will be blogging in YOUR new home with a busy 2 almost 3 year old and a precious 7 month old!!
If you need help, I'm pretty open during the week!