? ??????????????Queen of Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??50 Grabs Today. 8205 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Exploded Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??41 Grabs Today. 7109 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instr BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"Wanna Take A Picture?"

After getting Macy ready for the day in her new shoes and new jeans and admiring ourselves (remind you I am still in my PJ's with morning/coffee breath and wet hair) in the mirror Macy asks ever so sweetly - "Wanna take a picture?" How could I resist???
She has just grown up so much this last week- really she has grown out of most of her clothes and shoes and her entire attitude and vocabulary and coordination has changed! I must have a 2 year old?!
















1 comments:

Jess said...

Aww, she is so sweet!
And now the FUN begins!! lol
I really like those shoes!!! Those are cute!!