? ??????????????Queen of Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??50 Grabs Today. 8205 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Exploded Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??41 Grabs Today. 7109 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instr BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 22, 2009

All Grown up

Well, my little girl is finally getting rid of her paci. I just started not giving it to her one day when she asked and gave her a piece (a small sugar-free piece) of gum. That is all it took. Pretty soon when she would ask for her paci she would change her mind and ask for gum instead. Now she has stopped asking for gum too! For the last week and a half she has only had her paci at nap time and bedtime...but now she is falling asleep with out her paci as well! It was much easier than any other time we have ever tried to make her quit. Although I am excited and happy to be done with that thing- it was the last thing that reminded me of her baby days. So I guess I will get 4 1/2 months break before I will look forward to introducing our little boy to his paci and starting this whole cycle over again! Now for the potty training...

0 comments: