? ??????????????Queen of Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??50 Grabs Today. 8205 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Exploded Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??41 Grabs Today. 7109 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instr BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bedtime

Okay, Before I go to bed I have to share this funny Macy story…

She has been going to bed very easily lately- we read books, talk about what we did today and what we are going to do tomorrow, say our prayers and that is it. I leave keep the door open and the hall light on and she goes to bed! She now knows the routine and goes to bed on her own with out throwing a fit- finally!

Well, the other night I went in to cover her up and ALL of her stuffed animals in her room (we are talking like 10) and ALL of her baby dolls (maybe another 3) plus 3 different books were in bed with her- I could barely find her! Then last week I laid her down for her nap and an hour later heard a noise in the babies room. I went down the hall to check on it and there she was-in his room reading books and playing with her toys! All that time I thought she had been asleep – but instead she was in his room with the door shut playing very quietly!

Okay, so tonight we did the same bedtime routine and she went to bed very easily like normal. I just went in to cover her up and there she was with all of her toys again in her bed plus she had gotten into her closet and put on a pair of black shoes (ones that she will NEVER wear for me) and had fallen asleep in them! We have the monitor on and never heard a peep out of her! She had even closed the closet door after she had gotten the shoes out!

Mark and I are still laughing about our little girl- she is getting so grown up!

1 comments:

Sara and Alex said...

hahaha! thats pretty funny! at least she's good at going to bed...i used to try and do everything is my small person power to get out of naps and bedtime.