? ??????????????Queen of Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??50 Grabs Today. 8205 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Exploded Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??41 Grabs Today. 7109 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instr BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 13, 2009

Who knew?

In high school and college I would teach at our church's Vacation Bible School in the summer. Those days are finally paying off. We have had TONS of rain lately and the days get pretty long with not being able to play outside. I remembered a great thing we used to do with the little ones in VBS- let them play with shaving cream!!! I stocked up on this stuff at the store and we have played with it several times. And surprisingly my little girl who hates to get dirty LOVES it! It is cheap, easy to clean up and can't hurt them if they eat it either...well, I am sure it might make them not feel good if they eat a ton of it but you know a little taste can't hurt! :)










1 comments:

Jess said...

What big hands you have Macy!!!

All the better to tickle you with my dear!!!