? ??????????????Queen of Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??50 Grabs Today. 8205 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Exploded Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??41 Grabs Today. 7109 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instr BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

More Easter Fun

Macy and I decorated cookies today with Easter frosting and sprinkles. We made them partly b/c baby brother was wanting them (I can only use that for so long and I am taking full advanatage of this pregnancy thing) and b/c I thought Macy would enjoy them too....I think we all did!






Okay...so these are a few days late but every Sunday night we hard boil 18 eggs for Mark to take to work with him for the week. So we waited and dyed our eggs a day late- still lots of fun! And the best part is Mark is actually taking them to work WITH the shells on!! I think it is pretty cute!



0 comments: