? ??????????????Queen of Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??50 Grabs Today. 8205 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Exploded Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??41 Grabs Today. 7109 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instr BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Belly Pics- 32 weeks

My pregnant belly with Macy on our way to the hospital (40 weeks)

My pregnant belly with Baby Boy (32 weeks)


My pregnant belly with Macy (35 weeks)

My pregnant belly with Baby Boy (32 weeks)


I have been meaning to take pictures of this belly of mine for a week or so now but something always kept preventing me from taking them...I wouldn't have any make up on, I needed to shower, I was to tired, or I couldn't find anything that was clean that still fit!! Not that I am that vain or think that I was having a model photo shoot or anything but after all these pictures would be in my baby's baby book forever!

So I just decided that I am a mom of a 2 year old and soon to be newborn. I should look a little tired, and it was okay if my hair was a mess or my clothes were dirty....that is just going to be the new normal around here! So last night around 11pm (We were only up that late b/c Mark and I had both taken naps) I finally just said "It is time"!

Today as I was uploading them to my computer I realized how big my belly really was. Just to prove it I got out some pictures of my pregnancy with Macy at around the same times- "WOW" is all I have to say!!! And I still have a few weeks to go!

1 comments:

Angie said...

cute, and you actually look happy in your pictures. I never liked belly pictures :-) Terrible, I know. So, when is your due date again?