? ??????????????Queen of Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??50 Grabs Today. 8205 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Exploded Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??41 Grabs Today. 7109 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instr BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, May 28, 2009

We have a name...

Well, I think we finally have a name...

A few weeks ago Mark and I were talking in the car and I just said what I had been feeling for a few days...."I think I finally feel that their is a name I can call this baby boy!"

Mark said he too had been feeling more settled at the same name...

So here it is- Matthew Naylor

We are still unsure of the middle name but it will either be Aaron or Isaac (which is Mark's middle name).

My next Dr's appointment is June 3rd, so we will know more about a possible scheduled induction later in June at that time. The Dr just wants to check his size and make sure that he is not going to be a toddler size baby! Will keep everyone posted!

0 comments: