? ??????????????Queen of Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??50 Grabs Today. 8205 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Exploded Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??41 Grabs Today. 7109 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instr BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Just Matthew

I'm having a problem....

Matthew is 9 days old today and I am finding that it is so hard to just take pictures of JUST him! One reason is because I am finding less time these days to take the pictures and second I feel like I am leaving Macy out.

Now I'm sure this is normal and anyone out there that has more than one child knows what I'm talking about but I feel so guilty. I just know some day he is going to grow up and look back at his baby pictures and realize that he has less than his sister...or maybe he won't care as much because boys are not into pictures as much as girls.

Either way, I am trying to make sure that I start taking pictures of just Matthew and push the guilt out of the way!


0 comments: