? ??????????????Queen of Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??50 Grabs Today. 8205 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Exploded Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??41 Grabs Today. 7109 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instr BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 31, 2009

Macy singing "1-2-3-4-5...I caught a fish alive"

Macy can sing the entire song by herself but of course as soon as the camera is out she forgets the words! WARNING: Watching this video more than a few times may cause you to sing this song all day!!!

Here are the words:

1-2-3-4-5

I caught a fish alive

6-7-8-9-10

I let him go again

Why did you let him go?

Because he bit my finger so

Which finger did he bite?

The little finger on the right!

I will apologize now if this song gets stuck in your head for the rest of the day!!! But it always makes my day to hear her sing-Have a great weekend!!!

0 comments: