? ??????????????Queen of Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??50 Grabs Today. 8205 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Exploded Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??41 Grabs Today. 7109 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instr BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Finally in Indiana!!!

Well, we are finally all reunited in Indiana!!! It feels so nice to be back together as a family even if it means living in chaos and out of boxes! We arrived last Friday but it has taken us a few days to get things in some what of an order and to get our Phone/TV/Internet hooked up....boy I am sure glad that it is- I hate being out of the loop!

Our house has felt like our home since the day we moved in....maybe it is because we bought it from friends of ours....or maybe it is just because we are meant to be here!! Either way we are loving it, we close on our Texas home on the 27th...hoping things go smoothly with their lender/realtor, and then we close on ours 4 days later! Yea!!! It will be 12 (long) weeks of chaos...but in reality I need to be grateful because most people haven't been as fortunate as us...I mean selling a house in less than 2 1/2 weeks is pretty good. We are so close to Spring here which means I will get to experience 2 Springs this year- the first one in Texas and then Indiana Spring weather. That is what is getting me through these cold days...we got so spoiled in Texas!!

Meeting lots of nice people, going to the library tomorrow to get to know it and their story times, and even have met a few neighbors. Plus my baby girl has her daddy back and I have my hubby! What more could a girl ask for??

1 comments:

Jess said...

I'm so glad to hear this!! I've been thinking about you all and wondering how you were doing!
Your not missing much here right now it is 38 degrees!!