? ??????????????Queen of Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??50 Grabs Today. 8205 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Exploded Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??41 Grabs Today. 7109 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instr BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Flu bug, Flu bug, Go Away!!!

That is our new family motto! Of all times the night before Macy's big 2nd birthday, Macy and I both spent the night puking- taking turns every 3o minutes. Poor thing- I just felt so bad for her....I hate throwing up but I would have traded her for it in a heartbeat! I am just glad we didn't have a big party planned that we would have to cancel and disappoint many other kids as well as our own. We spent her big day just laying around having Mark wait on us...looking back that part was nice but was so miserable at the moment. Just as we were getting the smell of vomit out of the house Mark started getting the flu last night....even the dog was throwing up this morning!!! (Seriously, can dogs get human flu?) Some day we keep saying we will look back and laugh at this....but that is going to be a while. As of now I still have a little girl who is much better but still not her normal self, a husband who is almost better, 2 more loads of laundry that need to be done, and carpets that now need to be cleaned. Good thing my flu bug only lasted 24 hours! I think God knows someone has to take care of these sick ones....and even with the puke (and the absolutely gross stuff that I have found in diapers today that I will not mention) I wouldn't trade it for the world!

0 comments: