? ??????????????Queen of Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??50 Grabs Today. 8205 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Exploded Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??41 Grabs Today. 7109 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instr BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New Cross Wall

Picture of cross wall in Denton, TX house:

Pictures of cross wall in Muncie, IN house:




As some of you know I have this cross wall in my house- no matter where I have lived I have always had a wall of different crosses. It is always different and has always been on a different part of the house and different paint colors. This time it is in our entry way and on yellow (not my favorite but has to work for now) walls! I still have a few more to hang up but this is how it looks for now! I am very excited because I did this all by myself with Macy awake- I know...I am such a risk taker!

1 comments:

Sara and Alex said...

Hi Melissa! I hope you guys are doing well in Indiana. We'll miss you in Denton. Tell Macy and Mark hi for me. Take care!

Sara Shuler