? ??????????????Queen of Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??50 Grabs Today. 8205 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Exploded Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??41 Grabs Today. 7109 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instr BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

One of those days...

Well, yesterday was one of those days that I wish we could do over! It started out fine...everyone was in good moods and nap time came early and lasted about an hour and a half. Just enough time for me to make my daily phone calls to Realtors, inspectors, and other moving related calls and to hop in the shower. As soon as I was drying off I hear 'Hi Mommy' and realized Macy had gotten out of her big girl bed (yep, on top of getting rid of paci and moving across country we made the move out of the crib too) and standing there looking at me and my ever expanding belly. No big deal, I can get ready with her awake...it will just take longer. And that is where all the chaos began. After an hour of getting her snacks, drinks, chasing the dog away from her snacks and drinks, finding the right TV show for her to watch, putting on her clothes, socks and shoes...then putting them back on after she decided she didn't want to wear them, and finally getting myself decent enough to leave we were finally out the door. I had to run several moving related errands across town and that didn't go to bad. Only one tantrum at each of the 4 stops- nothing unusual. We get home and decide that since it is almost 70 degrees outside we needed to take a nice walk around the neighborhood and we should bring Katie- BIG MISTAKE!!! This used to work real nice in our old neighborhood but for some reason this was a disaster. Macy kept taking breaks and sitting in people's yards, Katie did too but did other things in people's yards, and Macy refused to hold my hand while in the street with cars coming. We didn't make it a block until I decided to turn around and called it quits. After several arguments with Macy we finally get inside and I start to make dinner. I got the rice and veggies cooking on the stove and went out to put the pork chops on the grill. Macy was outside playing on her toys, Katie was in the house. I opened the door to get a plate for the pork chops and out bolted Katie- she saw another dog a block away. She was just gone!!! Since we do not have a fence (YET!)and neither do our neighbors I could still see her and took off chasing her. I didn't make it 5 feet and realized I still have a toddler in the yard, pork chops on the grill and the rest of dinner on the stove. Long story short I grabbed Macy and we took off running and got Katie inside where we both scolded Katie- Macy does as good of a job as I do at this believe it or not!

I really hope my neighbors don't think I am crazy b/c I know I sure would if I saw a pregnant woman out in her flip flops with a toddler on her hip chasing a dog all around the neighborhood!! Next time I think I will just let her run and hope she finds herself back home...or another home!! The bad thing is that their were a lot of neighbors outside who I would have loved to meet but instead they saw my ugly side and I doubt they will want to meet me now! Maybe I will wait a few weeks and they will have forgotten!

I sure hope these two give me a break when this little boy comes- Ha!

1 comments:

Jess said...

you poor thing!
They will come around! At least you can always use the excuse that your hormones were raging since you're pregnant!! lol