? ??????????????Queen of Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??50 Grabs Today. 8205 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Exploded Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??41 Grabs Today. 7109 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instr BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 15, 2009

Couldn't have set this up if I had tried...

While I was getting us ready to go to the pool today I realized that Macy had been very quiet for a few minutes...usually not a bad thing but you just never know. Sometimes I find her reading books, sometimes I find her sitting on her potty reading books, sometimes she really is into something making a big mess. But I was never expecting to see this!

When I first asked Macy what she was looking at she replied "Chipmunks, Squirrels, Rabbits, and Birds!" Of course she didn't say that all on camera but I always wonder what goes through her head when I find her doing such grown up things! :) And no, we do not have raccoons in our yard...but the other creatures are always running around...gives us something to watch during the day.

0 comments: