? ??????????????Queen of Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??50 Grabs Today. 8205 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Exploded Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??41 Grabs Today. 7109 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instr BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Let's go swimming...


I finally have a chance to upload some of our swimming pictures from last week. Macy really likes the water this year but I think she would enjoy the pool a lot more if she had some actual toys to play with instead of just cups. Maybe I should put that on my shopping list! :)



I was able to take Macy to the pool in Yorktown (thanks to a good friend of ours that brought us as her guests). Macy played with the other kids in the little kid pool while the mommy's talked and played with them. After the 100th time we played Ring Around The Rosey we eventually went into the big pool - Macy had a blast!!! She loved the pool last year but this year she laughed the entire time she was 'swimming'. It felt good for this 9 month pregnant lady too! :)

It was during this time we spent in the big kid pool that I realized two things:

1. Macy will NEVER EVER come to a pool with a boy and

2. Macy will always wear a one piece...or at least something that covers more than just the essentials- it was shocking to see what these girls were wearing...or shall I say...NOT wearing...Geez!

I know I may lighten up by the time she is a teenager but I seriously doubt it!

0 comments: