? ??????????????Queen of Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??50 Grabs Today. 8205 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Exploded Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??41 Grabs Today. 7109 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instr BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, June 12, 2009

My latest Dr appointment

Yesterday I had my 35 week appointment. Dr. wanted to go ahead and check me to see how things were moving along. I knew with all the contractions I have been having and the pain and pressure that something was going on- I'm already 3cm dilated and 75% effaced! He was shocked and mentioned that I may not make it until the scheduled amnio on the 22nd! Yikes! They really want to keep the baby in until at least 36 weeks so I have a few more days of just taking it easy (darn!).

So of course I go home and sit on the couch for 1.5 seconds and Macy is wanting something in the kitchen, then she wants to go outside, then it is supposed to be nap time (and mine too!), but I have to make her sit still some how some where to take a nap (which didn't work by the way), then she pooped her pants....and I wonder why I'm already dilated so much!

We have put the whole potty training thing on hold for now. Macy is wearing pull ups b/c she has been having lots of accidents during the day...that is also the day we got out the baby swing, carseat,bouncy seat, and all of Matthew's clothes, blankets and diapers. I think it is just all to much right now (for her and myself) so if she wants to go I take her but if she has an accident I'm not going to have to wonder where the puddle is and how I'm going to get down on all 4's to clean it up!

Right now we are just enjoying life in these last few days of being a family of 3, trying to make sure Macy knows how much she is loved and how special a big sister can be. I sure hope for a smooth transition into this family of 4 thing! I just can't wait to meet Matthew and finally get to hold him in my arms and introduce him to his wonderful family.

5 Years ago today Mark and I got married- it is amazing how 'time really does fly'! I would never have believed anyone if they would have told me that 5 years from the day I was wearing my wedding dress that I would be preparing for the birth of my second child! It has been 5 wonderful years with my best friend and I can't wait to see what will happen in the next 5 years (and beyond)...although I can guarantee it won't be 2 more children! :)

0 comments: