? ??????????????Queen of Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??50 Grabs Today. 8205 Total Grabs
. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Exploded Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??41 Grabs Today. 7109 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instr BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 22, 2009

The latest on baby Matthew

Went in for my 37 week check up today. All along Mark and I had talked with the Dr about babies in our family always being big and the possibility of delivering early. Well, in order for the Dr. to induce me at 37 weeks he said he would have to do an amnio to detect lung maturity in little Matthew. Sounded good to me, even though I was a little nervous about a huge needle going in my tummy I knew that it might help my chances of Matthew being in my arms sooner than later.

Yesterday I wasn't feeling well, just nauseous and crampy all day. When I told the Dr that he said he wanted to go ahead and do another exam. He found that I was now 4cm dilated and that the baby was in -1 station (last week I as 3 cm and at -3 station). So far he is doing everything to make the Dr and his momma happy! :)

So lots of good came out of this appointment:

* I will be induced on Thursday (6/25) at 6am!!!

* The think Matthew only weighs 8lbs 3oz (I say ONLY b/c he still should have 3 more weeks to 'cook' which would make him 10 lbs)!!! His growth and weight have sort of stalled out and are now more in the 90th percentile instead of over the 100th percentile!!

* He has LOTS of long hair!

* Dr seemed very confident that I should be able to deliver him on my own!

* And most of all Matthew looks very happy and healthy!

We will keep everyone posted and promise to post new pictures of Matthew and his big sister as soon as we can!

0 comments: